Post construction cleaning
- Clean the walls.
- Clean the baseboards, trim, doors, and window frames.
- Clean all windows and glass.
- Dust everything, including the ceilings and fans.
- Check and change all the lightbulbs if needed.
- Sweep, mop, and polish any hard flooring.
- Vacuum all carpets.
- Deep Cleaning of kitchen including cabinets inside and outside
- Cleaning All kitchen appliances inside and out
- Cleaning All kitchen shelving.
- Cleaning kitchen Drawers and Vacuum under the bottom of drawers and shelves.
- Cleaning Doors top, front, back and sides.
- Tops of cabinets vacuumed and dusted.
- Glass cleaned inclusive frames and tracks.
- Countertops and edges cleaned.
- Cleaning Sinks and taps of excess adhesives and other debris.
Entries and Exits
- Sweep and clean the porches.
- Clean and change any exterior lights if needed.
- Sweep all thresholds.
- Wash the driveway or walkway carefully to remove debris and dirt.
- Remove any remaining construction debris outdoors.
- Empty all trash cans.
- If there is a garage, sweep it, vacuum
- Check that all doors are locked before leaving.
- Clean toilets.
- Clean inside and out of all appliances.
- Clean the cabinets and drawers.
- Clean all mirrors, shower doors
- Sweep all remaining debris.
- Clean all closets.
- Clean all Sinks and faucets cleaned of excess paint, adhesives and other debris.
Other Cleaning upon request